Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photo journal (6)

21 March 2012

My technical play-thing!
It is Samsung Galaxy Tabs!!! From my point of view, its games feature isn't various as Ipad-that's a shame! But now i only use it for reading e-books-novels and that's good enough!
  22 March 2012

My guitar!
I bought this for 500 000 vnd but still it is the only one i have had and  have been playing so far! I change the steel string into the nylon because i can't endure the pain at first but now... i am still not cool with it! 

23 March 2012

Mom's new rice cooker!
Yay! We finally got rid of the old-fashioned one!  Well, the old one was kinda out-dated( 10 years or more) but it still worked very well until my mom decided to bring home this 'babe'.Farewell, my has-just been-replaced 'babe' and welcome, new'babe'! 
 24 March 2012


My fridge!
So crowded! That is what my mother says- always and always-all over again! Believe me, our fridge is a total mess but fortunately we had patiently cleaned up the fridge last weekends so... fresh fridge again!!!!
 25 March 2012


Mom's new thermos flask dispenser???
I have no idea how to name that water dispenser thing so i came up with a combined name. That was the newest one so far-the 2nd one! Just like the out-dated rice cooker, the old 'babe' was used up till it couldn't be used anymore ( what a cruel exploitation!). But anyway, we now got the more modern now - of course cause we are living in the new century when advancement and technology are primarily chosen!

 26 March 2012
My wind chime!
I was given that lovely decoration from my primary friend! Honestly, it sometimes freaks me out because the 
tinkling noise sounds when being blown by the wind sounds like someone had flown pass it! Scary !
 27 March 2012

My family daily activity!
This prospect occurs almost everyday ! Mom always frown when she is in front of the computer, dad and little bro have their eyes stick like glue onto the TV screen! Prospect how would i forget...!

No comments:

Post a Comment