Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photo journal (4)

6 March 2012

My natural lighting pictures!
Those were the view from the bridge on my way to home!  It was pretty nice that there were still kites flying on the sky nowadays! What a modern city life does affect a lot on children's play style, less innocent, outdoor games now!

7 March 2012
My flash lighting picture!
Capturing a flash lighting picture was not easy at all ! Poor for the model, he really had to bear with the flash light a lot and i had to admit that flash light did give a confused and uncomfortable feeling to the eyes and so the pic!

8 March 2012
My natural side lighting picture!
Thanks to model Dung( oops-Cindy-she likes me to call her that way) for being so patient and let me practice my "photography skill" ! It was lunch and the classroom was off light so i took the chance to shoot a pic and the outcome was not so clearly light sided I think?

9 March 2012


My 2nd natural light pics!
I took those while i was standing on the pavement in front of my house! I wanted to capture an afternoon set    as it wasn't bright and shine as in the morning or noon and it wasn't as dark and mysterious as the night, it gives out a mild scenario- really harmonic!

10 March 2012

My daily routine!
This week my nanny has gone back to her hometown for hospitalizing and so my mother had to take care of all the house chore! out famil had a fun day at  went to Lotte and bought lots of meat and that was that she preparing for the whole week meal! Thanks mom your your hard works, love you!!!

11 March 2012

My 2nd flash lighting pic!
It was even harder this time ! The models were frustrated as the shot didn't come out good and many retries were taken! I even found smoke coming out form the flash light area as i tried cover it with a paper and it was pretty scary! Flash light-> Warning !


12 March 2012



My daily routine(continued)
It was one of the most delicious meat meal ever!!!!!! My mom roasted some chicken and pork that we had bought yesterday and prepared! Wow, it was better than i had expected, really juicy meat!* drooling hard
Super yummy linner( lunch+dinner) too!!! Thanks mom, you are a really good chef!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment