Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 19, 2012

photo journal (5)



13 March 2012
  The technical things-besides PC and laptops!
The old TV which brand is Toshiba! The Cd player-wow, i can't remember how long it has stayed in the house, and the 2 speakers too! Also, the film player-not the cd or dvd one- the 'black brick that was used like 10 years ago-oh how i missed those days!

14 March 2012


"Cropped photo"
Literally, i did crop the 1st one( the garbage was in the pic-not good!) ! But i realized that as i took the 1st one, i decided to "crop" the shoes to make it look nicer-good children( won't be haring any complaint from mom-yeah0!!!

15 March 2012

Sizzling fish!
" Bird fish"(translated from vietnamese was the "victim" for our dinner . I was really afraid the the sizzling oil which might burn my hand! Hot  frying oil really is dangerous...sizzling....sizzling...!

16 March 2012

Uncropped photo!
I suddenly can't find the rotating feature in Picasa 3! anyway, the mop represented for house chores! Yeah, i know- i kinda being lazy about the have-to-work-out-stuff - even though it is not as hard as the ' cardiovascular exercises but i think it it's really time for me to go out there and do some exercises!( thanks mom for giving the mission to mop the floor for me! )

17 March 2012

My little brother!
He likes taking photos-especially being taken of! I kinda jealous that he actually looked attractive in the photo than me! ( blah, i'm not going to jealous with a boy...!)

18 March 2012

The shoes collection!
Fashion and being stylish is not my type of things! I like casual, comfortable clothes which might not look great-well, my sister said that i looked out-dated ! SO, the theory goes with the shoes! Mostly, the boxes contain high heels-of course those belong to mom but i usually borrowed to act out like a model!  Sports shoes , slippers are the 2 main types of my shoes and my sister too! 

19 March 2012
Dried vegetables!
The garden of mine, nothing left to grow so now my mom used it to fry the veggies up! Those are green leaves-i don't eve know to name but because we couldn't handle a whole bunch of them- we dried them up! I have no idea what would it become and be eaten with- let's wait and see!

20 March 2012
The burnt cookies!
I was kind of disappointed with the burnt bottom but the tastes- luckily wasn't be affected! Those are almond and chocolate chips cookies- just to use up the nearly expired almond flour in the fridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment