Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

Photo journal (8)

4 April 2012

Household appliance 1 !
The LG microwave! We bought this for 4-5 years till now but it still on top 3 of the most useful machines after all! It has almost every useful features-even the toasting part too!

5 April 2012

Household appliance 2!
The old slow cooker of mine! I couldn't remember how much healthy soup were made from that cooker...*** saliva dripping( water cress soup, artichoke soup...!)

6 April 2012


Household appliance 3!
The super old Hitachi TV! That grey big box was pass to my living room from my mom and dad's room for 5 years ago when they got a plasma TV. But i still remember the time when watching this TV, it was really advanced to me back then!

7 April 2012



Household appliance 4!
The worn out  LG washing machine! The rusty brownish mark left an impression of nearly malfunctioned machine but our family still decide to keep it ! Even though it roared and stamped angrily every time but it still would be our friend for a long... 5 years more perhaps !

8 April 2012

A lonely plant!
It is a..wild mus..mushroom appeared somehow, somewhere! To tell the truth , it is in our rotten wood side door...*poisonous!


 9 April 2012

The memorable picture!
The picture of 2 adorable children supposed to represent me and my brother but no... it was for my little sister! Frankly to say, our family was expecting a baby boy ! But i was really happy by having her as she is the only who understands me the best!

10 April 2012

Breakfast!
Bread again but this time i didn't even take a bit 'cause i am fed up with cheesy sandwich for morning already! I want some sticky rice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment