Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Photo journal (7)

28 March 2012
 My dear friend- MP4!
I remembered getting that one in between grade 5 and 6! I always treasure it as it keeps one of my treasure-music! Even though the skin cover had torn of many time and being polished back and the problem of not working right- it would be fixed and come back to be my treasure keeper!

29 March 2012
Sweet bread!
Tous les Jours never let my down in sweet bread! Always, the bread is soft and the cream is creamy and light, i can totally deal with 2 loaves( that is a record for myself since i don't like eating bread ). Good job,Tous les JOURS!

30 March 2012
Mom's spaghetti!
Mom's spaghetti is totally different from nanny's. Well, they both are good but i would prefer my nanny's 'cause they are more saucy. My mom doesn't like drenched-in-sauce spaghetti so we'll have to put up with it (in a good way though).

 31 March 2012

Stylish watches!
Those 2 watches were given by my stylish aunt from Hong Kong. Those are cool to wear and fun to play with too! I like tapping them and see them bend up-fun! My sis and i also used those as fighting sword- the 1st bend the loser.

1 April 2012
Yummy toasts!
It's mom's turn this time! She ventured out with no recipe and just gone with the wind. We put a layer of tomato & olive sauce, fried beef, fried turkey and cheese( not processed or grated cheese-hamburger cheese) The outcome was satisfied but the cheese added an odd flavor to the sandwiches-probably we'll try another cheese next time!


2 April 2012


The 'unexpected' ice-cream'!
For me, home made ice-cream is easy to make but it came to be a 'disaster' when i decided to make coconut ice-cream! The 1st pic looked exactly like its taste-soupy, little scrambled eggs separated (i was shocked!)...But thoughtfully i kept it back and try to deal with it-throwing is really not a sensible solution. So,... yeah it did become like normal ice-cream! Phew...phew...*Relieved 1000 times!

3 April 2012
"Wet cake"-Bánh cuốn!
That was my mother preparing the herbs to eat with the wet cakes. We also ate it with Vietnamese bologna too! Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment